Michael T Ward, DMD
Meet Dr. Ward
Dr. Ward has been practicing dentistry in Sussex County since 1993. Originally located in Sparta, the office relocated to a more spacious and modern facility in Andover in 2011. He is committed to providing comprehensive dental health services in a relaxed, caring and friendly environment in all phases of family dentistry. In addition to routine hygiene exams, he provides services including implant crowns, veneers and composite fillings, root canals and extractions. Orthodontics for patients of all ages has been an interest for Dr. Ward’s entire career. This includes traditional braces, clear braces and Invisalign. He is certified by Invisalign and has been creating beautiful smiles with this technique since 2009.
Dr. Ward was born in Staten Island and raised in Parsippany, N.J. After graduating from Rutgers University in 1998, he attended the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey earning his Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) in 1992. He completed a rigorous year of Advanced Education of General Dentistry before beginning practice in Sparta, N.J.
Dr. Ward and his wife reside in Andover where they raised their four children. In his spare time, Dr. Ward enjoys reading, hiking, playing basketball and family gatherings . He is a life-long Steelers fan and avid Bruce Springsteen listener. In fact, the office music is tuned into E Street Radio every Thursday!
- Graduated from Cook College, Rutgers University in 1988 with a Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Graduated from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1992.
- Completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency in 1993.
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of International Association for Orthodontics
- Member of New Jersey Dental Association
- Member of Sussex County Dental Association